Mothers' Day Gin Tasting - the history of gin
Time & Location
About the event
Join us in the glamorous surroundings of our boutique wine shop with our in-house Gin Expert (Ginspert?) Ian, to taste your way through the history of gin!
Included are two gin cocktails, plus tastes of four further gins. Place an order on the day for any of the gins tasted and get 10% off.
Start time: 2pm. Duration: 2 hours. Cost: £30 per person. Location: Brandy for the Parson, Vintner. Max attendees: 10 people.
• Arrival, welcome cocktail & nibbles
• Genever and the birth of gin.
• The gin craze and Mothers’ Ruin.
• Styles of gin – Old Tom, London Dry, and Plymouth.
• Prohibition and the invention of cocktails.
• The new gin craze, and how to avoid terrible gin.
- Mothers' Day Gin Tasting£20£200£0